For some reason, she wants to be featured here, so here goes.
Lori has been my co-worker twice in my career. She's quite a trip. Some things you should know about her:
- She doesn't look or act her age.
- She says "HELLLOOOO!" when she greets you.
- She has introduced several phrases into my lexicon, including "rock-star parking" and "I not knowing"
- She likes to listen to Insane Clown Posse around Halloween. I will never think of a lima bean in the same way again.
- She loves puns. The worse the pun, the better she likes it.
- Her penmanship would earn her an A+ in school.
- She is under the mistaken impression that I know everything, which makes me feel good.
- She holds the world record for shortest time between losing an old job and finding a new one.
- She's generally an all-around cool gal, and lots of fun to hang out with.
Well Lori, I hope you like your post. You're a superstar now!