1/20/2006

Superstar!

This is my friend Lori:


For some reason, she wants to be featured here, so here goes.

Lori has been my co-worker twice in my career. She's quite a trip. Some things you should know about her:

  • She doesn't look or act her age.
  • She says "HELLLOOOO!" when she greets you.
  • She has introduced several phrases into my lexicon, including "rock-star parking" and "I not knowing"
  • She likes to listen to Insane Clown Posse around Halloween. I will never think of a lima bean in the same way again.
  • She loves puns. The worse the pun, the better she likes it.
  • Her penmanship would earn her an A+ in school.
  • She is under the mistaken impression that I know everything, which makes me feel good.
  • She holds the world record for shortest time between losing an old job and finding a new one.
  • She's generally an all-around cool gal, and lots of fun to hang out with.

Well Lori, I hope you like your post. You're a superstar now!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now my mama can say "my baby on da innanet"!

Anonymous said...

excellent description of our friend Lori, Queen of Rock Star Parking