In celebration of ADHD Awareness Day, I present a selection of bite-sized tidbits for you to enjoy:
- Stephanie P. has a borderline obsession with a tree frog that hangs out on the windows in the front of the building at work. She talks to it and calls it “Kermit”.
- I have a borderline obsession with the 2007 Honda CR-V.
- The combination of Kristen, cryomill tubes, liquid nitrogen, and rat liver is potentially lethal.
- Look! Knit sushi! And a knit sushi toilet paper cozy?
- You can get a Battlestar Galactica credit card. Oh, and don't forget to check out the webisodes on SciFi.com while you're waiting for the new season.
- My next pair of socks will be these. If I can ever get my hands on Lorna's Laces sock yarn, which is hand-dyed and beautiful and really hard to find.
[Listening to: "Sundrenched World" by Joshua Radin]